terça-feira, 7 de setembro de 2010

This...is where my story begins.

I am typing this right now, as I realized it was important. This story of mine is currently in proggress, and I will write it down in several moments of my life, when I know I trully changed, when I know I did something, when I know something happened.

So here.


I have came to notice my life has been something far better than I ever realized, something I never deserved, something I need but never wanted. At the moment I am in highschool, finished the final exams, which became a burden to me, because I never always liked to study. I never was interested in school. I was always with my head up in the clouds, contemplating choices and fantasies that would soon come to reality. My feet never stepped down. As I type this, my head forever remains in the sky, but my eyes are always down here, on the earth. The unfortunate world I see before me is something I learned to hate. I don't want to make things look so hateful, because the human is made by both a darkside and a brightside. My darkside is the pessimistic, very timid, usually anti-social, cold, critic and angry, very hateful towards what I called society, and refused to bond with anyone. I now have friends I could never imagine to exist. These friends allowed me to be. They were always there for me, and even prenvented me to take my own life. What a mistake it was, to even try to do that. I value life much more now, but I have much to learn yet. There is still much for me to discover about myself and the world. My dream is to bring a message of hope to the world, a message that would say they are not alone. There's always someone there for you, and you can change the fact that you are alone, because my mistakes shouldn't be made by other people. I have pushed away my friends for far too long, because I was, and am depressed. I accept help, but I want to help as well. I, as many people, would like to be loved. But as many people have told me, love comes where I least expect it. I have yet to expect it, for love now has been nothing but a burden to me. Nothing but cheatings and lies and heartbreaks. Enough. I will search no more, and wait. Right now, it's the least I want, but the more I need. In occasions of my life, not frequently but in periods of years, I will have moments of realisation. I will write this as I learn.

Thank you for listening.

Guilherme Rebelo

1 comentário:

  1. It is good to see you are coming out of the thick woods of life. Or part of it anyway. You have come along way in life and its refreshing to see such a young soul with open eyes. You have many people who love you, evenif at times it may not look like it. And, you have many friends from afar as well. Stay healthy, hopeful and most importantly don't give up on love~
    I hope this made sence, I'm not good at expressing in words.
    So short summary: I'm very proud of you, cause i a can be! :3

    ResponderEliminar