domingo, 28 de março de 2010

Slow People.

Ok, this is really getting old...what the heck is wrong with you people?!

I admit that I made mistakes, some big some small, and some bad. I hurt a few people yes, but for the following seconds after I did that, I have good friends here to cheer me up, because I always blame myself because of it, and I get depressed.

But let's put that aside.

What REALLY pisses me off, is the fact that about a week later, the friend of the person I unfortunately hurt, and which we worked things out, starts asking about the subject. Last time that happened to me I nearly snapped and said I wasn't to hear that shit especially from that person. This one was different, well that person happened to accept my decision and I'm glad.

What REALLY annoys me, is people that keep nagging about that subject and never seem to shut the fuck up!! It's fucking annoying!! They remind you of EVERY fucking detail, every single feeling!!

This is where solutions come in, IF you're a male follower of this blog...

1. Talk to that person calmly, explain that it wasn't your intention(unless if you're a fucking asshole that is), and that you felt even worse by doing that, you talked to the unforunate victim and it's all fixed.
2.If number one doesn't work do it with simple words and curse words along.

God people, shut the fuck up!

Peace out.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário