quarta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2011

Seriously?

Ok, first of all, let's start with good old fashioned rants on something that just merely fucked up my patience so badly, I just felt like putting it here, for some god damn reason.

Ok, so, recently, yeah, I've had the FUCKING SECOND break-up with this person, and I don't know why the second, maybe I just gave in to stupidity to actually START AGAIN.

First topic: start-overs, or aka, "second chance."

We all had this moment, where we broke up with this person that probably was the first, or we had a good time, a good sexy time(giggidy~), and we feel bad for breaking up and they are having a hard time going by, they all whiny and shit(in my case, she was drunk ._.)...OH THE FUCKING JOY.

Being the naive, emotionally aware stupid motherfucker I am, I actually started over, hopefully shit could get better, and whatnot, maybe, I could get a good time out of this all...yeah right.

Second topic: Post-breakup rules.

The rules are quite simple for a man.

DON'T. FLIRT. AT ALL.

And weeeell...yeah. I did. But not like flirt for flirt, just confort begging flirt, and she didn't know...neh. I spoke to a friend of mine using a comparative which was somewhat like this:

"The results for the investment on that relationship would be the same if I invested a relationship with you."

And of course, she's a mutual friend of hers, and she must have said something of the lines of...

"HEY! Did you know that Will(me) is going to invest on a relationship with me? 8DD"

she must have been somewhat like...

"WHAT?! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM RARARARAR."

...So yeah. I just got fucked over. Not only that, she was pissed off that I broke up too, and her prespective was that

So yeah, I tried to explain I didn't flirt with her, and actually flirted with some other girl.

But it doesn't matter much.

I don't have morals. I hate them. It restrains me from being me, I'm sorry people get hurt from it but it's just me.

So, everyone that's got a problem, can really, FUCK OFF!!

William,

Over and out.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário